Work With Me
Thank you for your interest in partnering with
Miss Adventures Abroad!
Ciao! I'm Catalina!
I'm the blogger, tour guide, and travel addict behind Miss Adventures Abroad. Miss Adventures Abroad began in 2015 as a way to inspire young travelers, and it has been growing quickly ever since! Some of my most popular posts discuss study abroad, living in Italy, and traveling around Europe.
A partnership with Miss Adventures Abroad is a great way to put your business or product in front of an engaged group of young travelers looking for the best travel tips from an honest and trustworthy source. For more information on Miss Adventures Abroad statistics, readership, collaborations, and social media reach, download my Media Kit.
I've had the pleasure of partnering with some pretty amazing brands, and love sharing my favorite products and experiences with my readers!
Previous collaborations include:
- Tuscany Now & More Magazine: Top 10 Tips For Americans Traveling In Italy
- New Orleans Legendary Walking Tours: Exploring New Orleans' French Quarter + Saint Louis Cemetery No. 1, Discovering Haunted New Orleans On A Ghost Tour
- Cajun Encounters: Discovering Louisiana's Historic Plantations: Oak Alley And Laura, Getting Wild in New Orleans: Honey Island Swamp Tour With Cajun Encounters
- The Manini Experience: 6 Amazing Days In Puerto Rico With The Manini Experience
- The Pontchartrain Hotel: The Suite Life: Checking Into New Orleans' Historic Pontchartrain Hotel
- Hotel Casablanca: The Suite Life Old San Juan: Stunning Views & Beautiful Rooms at Hotel Casablanca
- JORD Wood Watches: 10 Signs It's Time For Your Next Adventure: GIVEAWAY
- My Walit: 10 Hot Tips For Visiting Florence In The Summer
- Big Berry Lifestyle Resort, Slovenia: My Glamping Getaway at Big Berry Luxury Camp, Slovenia
- Tuscany Cycle, Florence, Italy: Castles & Chianti: Miss Adventures on A Vespa
- Home Sweet Home, Florence, Italy: Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Time Studying Abroad
- Dune Jewelry: Sharing My Travel Memories In Style With Dune Jewelry
- Happy Socks: Instagram
- Daniel Wellington: Instagram
Opportunities to Work Together
I'm always on the lookout for the latest quality products, experiences, and brands my readers would enjoy. Here are a few of the ways I'd be happy to partner with you. I'm always open for suggestions!
- Press Trips
- Product Reviews
- Instagram giveaways & campaigns
- Brand partnerships
- Brand sponsorships
- Sponsored articles
Press, Guest Posts, and Features
Miss Adventures Abroad has been featured on several websites in both interviews and guest posts, you can see more from Catalina here:
- Tuscany Now & More Magazine: Tips For Americans Visiting Italy
- We Are Travel Girls: 10 Things You Must Do With Your Girlfriends In Florence
- Showaround: Top 100 Travel Blogs That Will Make You Want To Travel The World
- Hippie In Heels: The 10 Best Kept Secrets You Won't Want To Miss In Florence
- Hippie In Heels: 5 Stunning Photo Locations In Santorini You Won't Want To Miss
- Hippie In Heels: Dream Travel Jobs: How I Lived In Italy And Got Paid To Travel
- Hippie In Heels: The Ultimate New Orleans Girl's Weekend Itinerary
- Where in the World is Nina: You Can Live Abroad AND Work Abroad
- Mend: How I Got Over My Breakup Abroad and Why You Will Too
- Go Seek Explore: How To Turn A Travel Experience Into A Major Resume Builder
- Girlswanderlust: 6 Destinations To Visit in Spring
- Thrifty Trails: Stories on Being Robbed & Scammed & How To Avoid It
- Travelationship: Regrettable Lessons Learned and Shared By 16 Travel Bloggers
- Travel Colorfully: The Truth About Travel: Anything That Can Go Wrong Will Go Wrong
- Travel Colorfully: Travel Bloggers to Follow In 2017
- Girl Astray: 15 Border Crossing Fails
- Mel B Travel: Travel Bloggers Share Their Favorite Hikes Around the World
- Addie Abroad: The Best Food Markets In Europe
- Fill My Passport: The Best Spas In The World For A Travel Break
- Traveling Soul: First Time Hitchhiking Stories From Around The World
- Wanderer of the World: What Are World Travellers Searching For?
- In Africa And Beyond: Travellers' Tales Interview
- Explorer on a Budget: The Prettiest Cities in Europe and What To Do There
- Alex: Interview
- The Randomp: Interview
- Sporades SUP: Top 8 Reasons Skopelos Should Be On Your Bucket List
I'd love to hear from you! Get in touch with me at email@example.com.